FREE ONLINE TRAINING
Learn how to design your environment for optimal performance and train your mind for the single-minded focus you need to accomplish your most challenging goals without burning out.
Hosted by: Kyle Pearce, Learning Experience Designer and Founder of DIY Genius
Start learning how to create the structure, mindset and accountability you need to unlock your full potential and consistently perform your best.
Discover what four decades of research in Flow Psychology into peak performance has discovered about increasing focus, creativity and self-motivation.
This 1-hour Masterclass covers the 8 pillars of Flow Experience Design, which helps you:
1. Prime your mind and body for complete focused immersion in your most challenging activities using a combination of visualization, breathwork and meditation.
2. Develop the growth mindset necessary to overcome your most difficult challenges and maintain your motivation and drive long-term.
3. Develop a creative vision for your work so you can zero in on the high-value activities that will deliver the best results from your time.
4. Apply foundational flow principles such as clear goals, feedback loops and high challenge/skill to your workflow using gamification.
5. Develop the keystone habits necessary for having the consistent energy and focus you need to resist instant gratification, overwhelm and procrastination.
6. Use accelerated learning principles to design your own education and develop a digital portfolio that demonstrates your competency.
7. How to train altered states of consciousness and mental priming to dramatically increase your creative problem solving skills.
8. How to build you creative leadership skills and collaborate more effectively on teams using the principles of group flow.
At the end of the Flow Masterclass, you will understand the structural pre-conditions necessary for consistently achieving the flow state in your most challenging activities.
Kyle Pearce started the website DIY Genius in 2011 to advance self-directed learning by teaching the digital skills that make it possible to make a living doing work that you enjoy and give you the freedom to work anywhere.
He been teaching and coaching people in the principles of Flow Psychology since 2013 and regularly leads group leadership retreats around the world.
He has enrolled over 10,000 students in his online programs from 65 countries and he is a passionate advocate for self-directed learning and passion-driven creative education.
Learn how to train your mind for single-minded focus and develop a productivity system to overcome your mental obstacles so you can accomplish your most challenging goals.