With software and A.I. increasingly automating routine work, the 21st-century knowledge work demands you continually educate yourself and challenge yourself to perform your best.
This 60-minute Flow Psychology Masterclass will explore how to thrive in this new world of continuous lifelong learning and creative work.
Here's what you will learn in this webinar:
- The importance of having a long-term creative vision for your life and why you need to identify your high value activities so you can set clear goals and create an accountability system.
- How multitasking and constant interruption by your smartphones weakens your ability to concentrate and perform at your highest potential.
- How to systematically re-wire your brain and train your attention for single-pointed focus on cognitively demanding, high value tasks.
- How to get clear about what your passion and purpose in your career so you can develop a lifelong learning roadmap to develop your talents and skills to a high level of mastery.
- How to develop creative self-mastery by identifying your obstacles and mental roadblocks so you can overcome them and get in more flow states of heightened creativity.
- What neuroscience says about the 2 crucial ingredients for creative problem solving and how you can actually develop these abilities.
- The power of high consequences and how to create a system to challenge yourself to take bigger risks, expand your comfort zone and commit yourself to achieve your highest potential.
This 60-minute masterclass will help you thrive in the future by rapidly developing new skills that make you indispensable in our fast-changing our fast-changing world.
Kyle Pearce has taught flow psychology, meditation and embodied learning practices to 1000's of creative professionals in the last 5 years through his self-directed learning company DIY Genius.
Join me for this live webinar on Thursday, January 10th at 11 AM (EST). Commit yourself to finding your "zone of genius" and unlocking your highest potential.